Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 35 Revival (Day 5) - God-Breathed Life

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  God-Breathed Life

Scripture Reading: Ezekiel 37:1-14

Reflection:


What did the dry bones represent?

What happened when God breathed over the dry bones?
 

When have you felt like a pile of dry bones?

How have you experienced the breath of God bringing you back to life?

Prayer: Lord, I have seasons in my life when I feel like I'm laid out in ta valley of dry bones.  I long to be brought back to life, but I need your breath to flow into me.  Holy Spirit, come and breathe new life into me.  I'm desperate, lifeless and hopeless without you.  Revive me, Lord. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.