Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 35 Revival (Day 2) - Being Overwhelmed

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Being Overwhelmed

Scripture Reading: 2 Chronicles 20:1-30

Reflection:


Why were the people so overwhelmed?

What revival did God bring?
 

When have you felt completely overwhelmed and in need of a revival?

How did God come through for you and bring you revival?

Prayer: God, when I feel pressed, crushed and overwhelmed I feel far away from you.  I lose sight of who you are and that your presence is with me.  Thank you for grace even when I don't believe you're there.  Help me praise you, even when I don't know the outcome of my situation.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.