Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 35 Revival (Day 1) - Wavering

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Wavering

Scripture Reading: 1 Kings 18:16-40

Reflection:


Why did Elijah confront the Israelites?

What did he ask the people to do?
 

When have you wavered back and forth between two opinion?

How has God demonstrated God's power and brought you to a point of revival?

Prayer: Lord, I confess I go through season when I'm unsure about who you are.  I hobble back and forth between lesser gods that compete for my allegiance.  Show your power to me until I'm convinced you're the only God worthy of my worship.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.