Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 35 Revival (Day 3) - Revive Us Again

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Revive Us Again

Scripture Reading: Psalm 86

Reflection:


Why did the psalmist believe that God would answer his prayers?

Write verses 16-17 in your own words.  How do these verses inspire you to seek revival?
 

Of all the promises the psalmist listed, which ones do you need to embrace?

Prayer: Lord, come back to me.  Have mercy on me.  When I get away from you, come get me.  Keep me focused on you alone.  Revive my spirit until I'm settled in your love once more.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.