Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 34 Priorities (Day 4) - Caring for the Least of These

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Caring for the Least of These

Scripture Reading: Matthew 25:31-46

Reflection:


What does this passage teach us about what is important to God?

Whom are we called to serve?
 

What happens when we neglect to serve?

How are you currently serving the least of these?  How could you get more involved in serving?

Prayer: Lord, I long to be found faithful when you come again.  I pray that you would show me how and where to serve the least among us.  Forgive me for the times when I've looked in your face and ignored you.  Give me a heart and eyes to see you in everyone I meet and give me the grace to serve.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.