Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 34 Priorities (Day 1) - God's Top Priorities

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

God's Top Priorities

Scripture Reading: Micah 6:6-8; Matthew 6:25-34

Reflection:


What are the most important things to God?

What do you worry most about?
 

How do you keep your priorities straight as you walk humbly with God?

Prayer: Lord, sometimes I worry about everything.  My list of priorities looks more like a list of worries than of thing that are truly important.  Help me let go of all the tings keep me from giving you my full attention.  Help me depend on you and seek you above everything else I do.  Show me, Lord, how to do justice in this world.  Give me the grace to embrace faithful love, and walk with me as I humble myself before you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.