Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 36 Humility (Day 4) - Wisdom Brings Humility

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Wisdom Brings Humility

Scripture Reading: Proverbs 9:10-12, 11:2, 15:33, 22:4

Reflection:


When have you experienced pride before disaster?

What is the reward for humility?
 

How does wisdom bring humility?

 When have you respected someone because of their humility?

Prayer: God, you call me to grow in wisdom, and I know I can't do that until I have a humble heart.  Make me humble and grow me in your truth.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.