Thursday, October 31, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 37 Generosity (Day 4) - Generous Love

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Generous Love

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 13:1-13; 1 Peter 1:22-23, Romans 5:5

Reflection:


How is the nature of genuine love generous?

How does a follower of Jesus love generously?


Who are examples of generous love in your life?

How could you be more generous with your love for others?

Prayer: Lord, thank you for teaching me what true love is.  Forgive me when I'm stingy with my love for you and others.  Give me a generous heart to love others with your kind of love. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.