Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 34 Priorities (Day 5) - Humble Priority

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Humble Priority

Scripture Reading: Luke 18:9-14; James 4:1-10

Reflection:


What are the results of too much pride?

What is the solution to too much pride?
 

Why is humility at the top of God's priorities for us?

In what areas of your life could you show more humility?

Prayer: Lord, I'm a sinner in need of your mercy and grace.  Sometimes thing are going really well, and I start to think that I can make it on my own.  But I need you, Lord.  Show me how to walk humbly with you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.