Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 36 Humility (Day 5) - Strength in Weakness

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Strength in Weakness

Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 12:5-10; Colossians 3:12

Reflection:


What are we called to put on?

Why would Paul say that he bragged about his weakness?
 

Why did he have a thorn in his body?

When have you felt strength in your weakness?

Prayer: Lord, I want everything about my life to point to your saving love.  I don't want people to see me, but only you in me.  Help me humbly receive times of trial as moments to brag about your strength in me.  Be strong in my weakness so I can witness to your love.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.