Thursday, October 17, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 35 Revival (Day 4) - Revived by the Spirit

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Revived by the Spirit

Scripture Reading: Acts 19:1-11

Reflection:


What were the disciples missing when Paul encountered them in Ephesus?

What happened when they received the Holy Spirit?
 

How was Paul's life changed by the power of the Holy Spirit?

How can you submit more fully to the work of the Holy Spirit in your life?

Prayer: Lord, I confess that I sometimes try to muster a life of faith with my own efforts.  I forget my need for the Holy Spirit and spin my wheels trying to live for you.  Fill me again with your Spirit.  Empower me for life of true discipleship that's led by the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.